As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
Technical Lead (Fintech Startup)
Project Tandem is a start up focused on radical and honest transparency that will deliver a digital alternative to traditional big banks. We owe our DNA to some of the UK’s leading fintech firms and we aim to empower our customers to take charge of their financial health and provide them with the tools to make informed choices.The candidate presides over the Frontend and Backend development teams.
The candidate will drive vision, design and strategy and work to define system architecture and technology strategy. The candidate should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in modern technology.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Lead who is expected to identify and promote current organisational patterns and practices, and be responsible for feature deployment, platform stability and the overall quality of the business’s web and app architecture.
- Lead the technological vision, strategy, and architecture of the platform
- Develop, track and control the development of operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Design, code and develop a robust, scalable, efficient mobile application
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Lead and manage internal and external development and support resources
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software applications
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience as a Senior Backend Developer, preferable in Start-up company
- Familiarity with Ruby required with familiarity with Python/Node preferred
- Knowledge of Java, Swift and experience with Cloud Computing Services a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and mentor
- Consumer and result-orientated with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)