As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
Business Planning & Support Manager (Digital Wealth and Innovation Platform)
As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advice and service to help customers investing in their future. Convoy is a diversified financial holding company that covers IFA business, with a portfolio of platform business including B2B, FinTech, Healthcare, and Retail.
We are looking for an energetic and smart candidate to join our new business channel- Digital Wealth Management. He/She will direct product development and ensure the return on investment. You’ll translate ideas into plans and features, and follow the product development cycle from start to finish. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on new innovative digital launches as we expand our digital portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for business planning of the business; Identify and address key business issues, develop work plan, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive analysis, derive business insights and make recommendations
- Participate in business review meetings and produce analysis on monthly financials, budgets, business reports and operational risk
- Prepare presentations, management reports and maintain relevant trackers
- Work with internal stakeholders to review progress against business targets, objectives and productivity ratios
- Coordinate on issues resolution and organization improvements
- Participate in ad-hoc corporate projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or relevant discipline.
- CPA, ACCA, CFA will be an advantage
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in business planning or project management.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas strongly preferred:
- Management Consulting
- In-house Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing and communication skills
- Strong strategic, analytical and numerical skills
- Team-oriented, proactive with strong driver and business acumen
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, HIT Fintech Solutions Limited, Trust Tower, 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)